Get your job here
Tunas Manja Sdn. Bhd. offers a wide variety of jobs for those who are willing to take the challenge. From cashiers to store keepers to executives we have it. Tunas Manja is a rapidly growing company with 600+ staff under our employment and are constantly looking for new staff. There is no where else with more variety! Help us help you and we will grow together!
IT Executive / IT Technician
- Maintain & provide support for computer hardware & software, telephone & LAN/WAN systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and maintaining the company's IT requirement.
- Participate in IT projects as appropriate.
- Assist the company to achieve set of objectives and goals.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Advice, propose and / or document the procedures and processes to support the IT related system.
- Identify opportunity for enhancing the existing procedures. (common sense/ practically approaches)
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities that would be assigned from time to time.
- Liaises with vendors, consultants and other external sources for technology awareness and support.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Computer hardware support and familiar with TCP/IP protocol, LAN, WAN, and other communication tools.
- Troubleshooting MS DOS, Windows 2000/XP, Window Server OS, Linux.
- Hands on experience in maintaining PCs on Windows 95/98/2000/XP and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- At least 1 year experience in Call Center/helpdesk Environment, Especially in system/PC support.
- Ability to challenge existing thinking, generate new ideas.
- Ability to manage time well and work under pressure.
- Willing to work shifts and posses own transport.
- Willing to learn new IT systems and when introduced.
- Prefer own transport.